- Mati makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided on this Site. Mati shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising from your reliance on any information provided at this Site. Accordingly, everything on this Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Mati also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site.
- Subject to the terms of any written agreement you may have with Mati or any affiliate of Mati, any communication or material you transmit to this Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments or suggestions, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be used by Mati for any purpose. The sender of any communications to this Site or otherwise to Mati shall be responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
- Mati has not reviewed the sites, if any, linked to this Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may track of the actions you take on this Site, such as viewing different pages, and we collect broad statistical data based on aggregate use of this Site by our visitors. We do not use this data by itself to identify you personally, although we may link it to personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us. Mati does not collect personally identifiable information from visitors to this Site who do not volunteer such information to it. If you voluntarily provide Mati with personally identifiable information through this Site or by email or otherwise, including, without limitation, your name, address, phone numbers, email address, resume information and concerns or questions regarding Mati’s business, Mati will deal with your personally identifiable information in accordance with the following policies:
- You may contact Mati by email or at the address posted on this Site and request at any time that we review, amend or delete (to the extent technologically possible using commercially reasonable efforts and excluding information maintained on back-up systems) your personal information collected by Mati, and request that we not use or collect personal information from you in the future.
- Like many standard web site service providers, we may collect aggregated or non-personally identifiable information, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser and operating system types, and internet service providers (ISPs).
- Users must be aware that email transmissions are vulnerable to unauthorized interception, and that Mati makes no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that it can prevent unauthorized interception of or access to any emails you send us or emails which we send to you.
- Mati will take reasonable measures consistent with industry standards to safeguard personal information, including using commercially reasonable encryption practices and physical placement of personally identifiable information behind industry-standard firewalls. Mati cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access to your personal information, and Mati makes no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that it can prevent unauthorized access to your private information.
- Mati and its affiliates may use personally identifiable information for the following uses:
- to process data and evaluate about job candidates;
- in connection with the product candidates that are being developed or tested by Mati, its affiliates or third parties;
- to help Mati and its affiliates develop and direct research and marketing efforts;
- for Mati and its affiliates’ internal records, tracking and business purposes;
- to contact you to respond to your questions or requests, or to provide you with technical support or information;
- to process enquiries and instructions provided by you or on your behalf; or
- to otherwise facilitate and enhance your use of this Site.
- Mati Therapeutics and its affiliates may use non-personally identifiable information for the uses noted above, as applicable, and for the following uses:
- to customize the user experience of this Site;
- to administer, upgrade, and protect this Site and email servers and other computer systems;
- to analyze trends, track user movement and habits, and gather statistical information for aggregate use; and
- any other use permitted by applicable laws.
Sharing of Information
In addition to the above, Mati may share both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information with government entities, its affiliates and third parties, as described below.
Mati may disclose your personally identifiable information when compelled or requested to do so by law enforcement or government authorities, pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process, or when Mati makes a good faith determination that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable. For example, Mati may share personally identifiable information with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Health Canada and equivalent regulatory agencies in other countries as required by law or regulation. If Mati shares information in those situations, Mati will take commercially reasonable or appropriate measures to ensure that the party receiving your personally identifiable information understands the sensitive nature of the personally identifiable information, including health-related information, they may receive.
Third Party Marketing Partners
Mati may share your personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information with selected third party marketing partners for marketing purposes, including offering you products or services of interest. Mati may share your health-related personally identifiable information with our third party marketing partners strictly for medical and product safety purposes. Mati will not share your health-related personally identifiable information for marketing purposes unless it provides clear notice to you and obtains your explicit consent to do so. If you have consented to such sharing and you later wish for us not to share further information with our marketing partners, you may opt out of future sharing as described below. Mati will require its marketing partners to take reasonable steps to safeguard the confidentiality of personally identifiable information received from Mati.
Third Party Service Providers
Mati reserves the right to use any personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information in connection with a corporate audit, complaint or security threat, or in order to protect or enforce its rights, or the rights of its affiliates, customers and marketing partners. Furthermore, Mati reserves the right to provide non-personally identifiable information in aggregated form to any third party for any purpose.
In the event Mati undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale, assignment, or other transfer of all or a portion of our equity and/or assets, Mati reserves the right to transfer your information, both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable, to the successor organization in such transaction.
Opt-out from Sharing
If Mati or its marketing partners send you communications and you do not wish to receive such communications or if you wish to prevent Mati from sharing your personally identifiable personal information with any marketing partners or third party service providers in the future:
- You may opt-out of future marketing communications received from Mati or its marketing partners by following the steps described in each such marketing communication.
- You may send Mati a written request that you not be sent future marketing communications and that your personal information not be shared with any marketing partners or third party service providers in the future.
Please note that once Mati receives your opt-out request, it may take up to 10 business days for such opt-out to become effective. If Mati has shared your personal information with any third parties prior to our receipt of your request, we may not have the ability to prevent such third parties from continuing to use and disclose your personal information, including for the purpose of sending marketing communications to you, and you may need to contact such third parties directly to prevent their further use and disclosure of your personal information. Also note that if you opt-out of Mati’s marketing communications, Mati may still email or communicate with you from time to time to provide you with information or request information from you with respect to inquiries initiated by you, or for other legitimate non-marketing reasons.
Our Policies Concerning Children
This Site is not intended to attract or be used by children under the age of 13 and Mati does not knowingly collect any personal information from such children. Children under the age of 13 should not use this Site. In the event that Mati learns that it has inadvertently gathered personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, Mati will use reasonable efforts to erase such information from its active records in accordance with the policies above and to unsubscribe such children from any promotional contact opportunities. If you become aware that your child has provided Mati with any information, please contact Mati immediately.
Updates and Questions